Thursday, February 10, 2011

Thursday & Friday, February 10 & 11

No internet to update last night from Foya.

It's Armed Forces Day in Liberia today, the equivalent to Memorial Day in the States. Was really great to wake up to a quiet base this morning, but hard to get out of my soft bed to go to my training! But, I was definitely blessed to attend the last day of training with my staff, to be able to listen to their Bible discussions, and encourage them for the year ahead.

Monday, all of the facilitators and Teacher Assistants move into their new communities to begin the registration process with the women.

I'm excited to see how God is going to move this year in CLP!

Alisa, Taya and Adanesh all left for Monrovia today, so I have a room to myself at base- which rarely ever happens. I've got my to-do list, my book and a motorbike just waiting to be ridden! Looking forward to a productive/relaxing weekend!

No comments: