Drove into Bokomu this morning to see projects. My first time on the new road that leads to these communities! So exciting to see that development happen. Now, instead of walking 8 or more hours to go to a market, there are taxi buses that run regularly to carry the women and their goods the 45 minutes to Bopolu! Progress!
Was absolutely delighted to see little Hauwa, who gave her life to Christ 2 years ago during VBS in Gbarngay. I saw her right away, and was greeted with a great big hug! She told me she is reading her children's Bible that I gave her after VBS. Music to my ears.
Also was able to see/encourage one of the women I am mentoring. Exciting to see her doing well!
We spent the day visiting projects such as water filters, latrines, hand pumps and wells, sheep and goats, CLP rabbits and CLP classes.
It has been a good day.
No comments:
Post a Comment