Insane day today. Met with all of my new employees, all 28 of them for this project. Finished that meeting and completed an hour and a half long video interview with one of our M convert staff for an upcoming video I am putting together. Dealt with a pile of emails from headquarters regarding media preparations for the Festival that is happening in March. Finalized some plans for an upcoming team that is visiting. Had a long "discussion" with our logistics manager about the process of booking vehicles. Finalized a few reporting forms for my coordinators to use this year. Met with a community that we want to work in this year with CLP, answered a hundred questions about the logistics of the program. Ate Pakistani food. Pounded out another pile of emails.
All in all, there were some really great things that happened today, too. CLP 2011 is officially on its way! I think we have a great team to accomplish the goals of the program this year.
The video interview with our staff was very moving. Makes me realize how easy it is to let the day go by without truly thinking about Christ dying for ME. There are so many people and M's in Liberia that need to hear and accept that message.
Was able to share in the excitement of the women in this new community we are going to work in. After the meeting all the women came to hug me!
And Pakistani food is always a plus- I had a great time with the team- I am sure we give the UN soldiers a lot of entertainment because we usually attack our food as if we haven't eaten in weeks!
Traveling to Bopolu tomorrow, to catch up with a team from the UK. I'll update you from there!
1 comment:
Joni- thank you for all that you are doing. Can't wait to see some of your videos!
-Arthur
Post a Comment