Thursday, January 27, 2011

Thursday, January 27

Felt pulled in 17 different directions today, trying to juggle everything at once, but I made it through the day. Another random thunderstorm rolled through last night while I was trying to stay dry in my mosquito tent... eventually the rain stopped and so did the four leaks in my tent!
Hoping for a dry night tonight! Our staff were very concerned that it is too cold for us to sleep outside, but we assured them that we come from weather that is much colder than this, so we can handle it. I made the comment to Monjue that maybe I should look for a stocking hat at the market, so at least my ears will stay warm. Today he brought me a red and white striped stocking hat with OBAMA stitched on the front. Now I'll sleep sound. ;)

Please pray for Grandpa John (Tbone's grandpa) who is probably in his last weeks. Pray for peace and comfort for his whole family! Also, a supervisor of mine, Terry, is undergoing brain surgery as I type. Please lift up a prayer for him also. Thanks so much.

No comments: