I will start this year off with a recap of today-
First day back in Liberia in 2011! Was able to get some much needed sleep and it was off to the office to finish a report. Pleasantly surprised, I finished much quicker than expected and was able to enjoy the afternoon at the beach with my housemates and co-workers! From 7* to 87* in 30 hours... my body is much more comfortable in this weather! While the "goodbye's" and "see you laters" with family and friends at home never get easier, it feels good to be back for another year. I can't wait to be able to share (more regularly) with you what God is going to do in Liberia in 2011!
4 comments:
Hooray! I'm looking forward to these updates, Joni! Maybe you'll inspire me to get caught up. :) I definitely wish it was 87 here today!
It was so wonderful and a huge blessing to meet with you over your Holiday Vacation!! God is working through you in mighty ways! It will be great to get a little pieces of you on the blog, and see what your doing in the lives of so many people!!
Think and pray for you so much!
God Bless, and by the way, I went to change the laundry around and I forgot to start the dryer, and all the clothes in the dryer where froze!
Enjoy the warmth for us!
glad you made it back safely...looking forward to the "Joni year" ahead!!
Missed you over your time at home! Looking forward to the updates and knowing what to pray for. God Bless!
Post a Comment