Saturday, January 29, 2011

Friday, January 28

Funny day today... began the testing and interview process of hiring my new facilitators and teacher assistants for CLP. Everyone was in their desk taking the test, when someone walked up and said he was late because the distance he had travelled was very far. I knew how far that distance was, so I said, "No problem, go ahead and start the test." As he goes to sit down, someone else gets up to give him his seat. Not quite understanding why this other guy would give up his seat and not grab his test, I went over to see what the problem was. Turns out, since he knew his friend was going to be late for the test, he told our security he that he was that man, and began to take the test for him- yet had every intention of letting the real candidate finish the test when he arrived. Unbelievable.

Needless to say both of them were disqualified!

No comments: