Of course it wouldn't be a trip to ABC without having a snake killed... here is a black cobra, about 6 feet long that was killed in the generator house.



We took the ladies to all the "hot" spots of Yekepa.. one being the old train station... here are all the SP ladies, just missing two!
I think I need to wear a different shirt... I am realizing that I wear this one a lot!

We were on our way to see a newly found waterfall, but with all the rain the bridge was washed away... next time!












2 comments:
Thanks for the updates Joni - you've been busy - and GOD is doing AMAZING things there in Liberia!!!!!
Now that is one ugly snake!
The pictures are breath taking! There is so much beauty in Liberia!
We are so thankful your able to have some Americanized stuff over there! God Bless You Joni!
Post a Comment