This is a short video I did for the supporting church in Salmon Arm, BC, who is supporting our work in Malawo, the village I talk about in previous posts.
Note: you will see images of trees, etc.. these areas are the "devil bush" areas. The large tree you see cut down is the woman's devil bush which they gave up to us to construct a school community center and church! The circular cement object is the altar they used for human sacrifices.
3 comments:
Hey Joni...I think it's funny that I didn't realize that you were working with Samaritan's Purse in Liberia. For some reason, I thought you were working with SIM. Anyway, how exciting to hear what God is doing in the village of Malawo! He is worthy of praise! May God continue to use you to make his name known among the nations both in Liberia and here in the US/Canada.
Joni, my comp. is not working well right now, so i am not using it, but i am on my sis's computer right now and was able to show the intern from honduras the malawo video on your blog. thanks for posting it. i feel like more people have access to it since you put it on there. thanks for all your hard work. Ehh Mehn! love you
Hey Joni! For some reason I just saw this video today, missing it earlier. AWESOME!!! Thanks for sharing it. Hope to see you before you go back!
Post a Comment