Tuesday, March 15, 2011

a tuesday holiday

Today is J.J. Roberts birthday, the first president of Liberia. This also means that it is a national holiday, and one that is warmly welcomed by me! I've been going non-stop without a day of rest or a break at all for over three weeks, so I finally have some time to relax, catch up on sleep and say a quick hello!

Besides being incredibly busy, we have also been without internet at home for over ten days now, so the combination of the two equates to no posts. Hopefully that will change soon!

I did want to share a link with you to Cissie Graham Lynch's blog, where she will be posting about her trip to Liberia up until the festival begins here on March 25!


On another positive note, I was able to purchase a new lens (which insurance covered!) and am back in business! I can't believe how much I rely on certain lenses for shooting and just don't feel right without them.

And last but not least, here are a few images from the rural festival in Ganta this past weekend, where 13,000 people came out on the last night and close to 1,000 received Christ! Praise God for what He is doing through these festivals!!