Friday, May 21, 2010

Just another day in Liberia

I recieve a few of these a week it seems...but this one was definitely worth sharing. Now keep in mind that this was after meeting someone for 20 seconds:


Text Message received:

"I used to call your line, but you cannot take my call. Why Joni? I have deep love for you. Please accept my love as I am presently suffering for it. From the time I met you at Foya and the base manager introduced me to you, I fell in love for you straight away due to your smiling face and your happiness towards us, up to now I need you so much and I want to be yours, and you be mine.... I have no wife neither child. I need your presence in my life. I will be very much happy if you accept my request. With love from your promising man..."

First of all, this was the longest text I have ever seen, and secondly... I better stop smiling so much ;)

5 comments:

Becky Bartlett said...

Your beauty IS captivating!! :) This text was really funny... thanks for sharing it!

Beth said...

Oh my word, how funny!

Mom2Bs said...

Could be the man of your dreams! Oh how funny! This made my day, what a man of great words!

Carey said...

LOL! Too funny. And you'd better not stop smiling! {Like you could!}

So, when's the wedding? Hope I'm invited. =)

Sandi Toth said...

Okay, that was a great read. The poor man is obviously tormented! I am reading (for the 5th or 6th time) the #1 Ladies Detective Agency series. You gotta read them. It so fits with your life.

I'm sure it's a hard decision...get married to a local boy or not.

Thanks Joni, love your stuff.